Sarah Taylor is one of those very rare individuals….are you ready for it?
She is a true native Austinite!
Not only does Sarah make a great tour guide for the capital city and the surrounding hill country, but she truly knows the Austin market.
Sarah’s insider status helps her buyers understand what the best neighborhoods are now, and what places will emerge as hotspots. She is knowledgeable of current and future development and how it will affect everything from traffic to schools.
Sarah specializes in upscale areas of the city including Westlake, Riverplace, Lakeway, Northwest Hills, Tarrytown, Spicewood and Bee Cave. She is also familiar with the different neighborhoods that comprise central Austin and has a good grasp on housing trends and current events happening within the city.
Sarah can also recommend builders who specialize in luxury, green building and specific areas.
Keller Williams Realty
Contact her today at (512) 689-1177 or SarahSellsAustin@gmail.com
1. Who inspires you right now?
2. What is the best thing you’ve read this year?
Wild by Cheryl Strayed
3. Best thing you have done this year?
Family vacation in Tahoe for my cousins wedding. And closed a bunch of deals.
4. What do you like most about Real Estate?
Helping people to change their lives and achieve their dreams.
5. If you were headed to the beach for a week and could only take 3 things in your backpack what would they be?
Sunscreen, bathing suit, sunglasses. Does that go without saying?
6. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
“Try to be nice and friendly, because that is the kind of person that people want to be around”
7. What lights you up?
Good friends and family.
8. What habit have you developed that has changed your life?
9. What is your favorite quote?
“Don’t underestimate me. I know more than I say. Think more than I speak and notice more than you realize”
10. Who has influenced you most in life?
11. If you were going out to dinner tonight- where would you go and why?
Hudson’s on the Bend. Cozy and classic with great food and service.
12. If you had a family coming in from Austin to check it out, what would you advice them to see and do?
Stand up paddle boarding or kayaking on town lake.
Thanks Sarah! We enjoyed getting to know you better!